Clinical Therapeutic Interventionist (PRN)
Clinical Therapeutic Interventionist- PRN
Founded in 2013, Lifeworks provides vocational and educational opportunities for adults throughout Northeast Ohio with a diagnosis of autism.
Lifeworks is currently looking to hire PRN Clinical Therapeutic Interventionists to provide in-home treatment and interventions to transitional aged youth and adults on the autism spectrum. As the Clinical Therapeutic Interventionist, you will be part of a comprehensive service program where you will provide services in the life space of the client. This is aimed to allow the client to live and function successfully and meaningfully in his or her home and community.
Regardless of the therapeutic focus, Clinical Therapeutic Interventionists receive invaluable clinical experience, working as part of a dynamic interdisciplinary team, whose mission is to ensure that adults with autism lead more independent and enriched lives.
- Deliver evidence-based interventions to facilitate skill acquisition and independence in targeted goal areas indicated within individualized service plans.
- Supervise and support individuals throughout their session to ensure their safety and well-being while promoting independence and respecting individual choices, needs and rights.
- Participate in assessment, data collection, plan and organize daily activities, implement behavior management programs, organize programmatic materials, paperwork and resources.
- Respect the privacy of clients and hold in confidence all information obtained during the client’s treatment. All client-related documents should be handled in accordance with Agency guidelines on confidential material.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or related field
- Experience working with individuals with ASD adults and their families preferred.
- Knowledge and experience pertaining to autism spectrum disorders, including functional analysis of behavior, and behavioral management.
- Sensitivity in relating to persons of varying backgrounds and demonstrate ability to work with diverse groups of people possessing various strengths, aptitudes and abilities.
- Ability to perform job responsibilities with a high degree of initiative and independent judgment.
If interested, please submit your resume and letter of interest to HR@monarchlifeworks.org.
About Lifeworks: Founded in 2013, Lifeworks seeks to provide vocational and educational opportunities for adults throughout Northeast Ohio with a diagnosis of autism. Lifeworks is a subsidiary of Bellefaire JCB, one of the nation’s leading providers and innovators of wellness, advocacy, and behavioral healthcare for children, youth, and their families. Building upon the successful Monarch Model developed at Bellefaire JCB’s Monarch Center for Autism, Lifeworks enables adults on the autism spectrum opportunities to express, explore, and achieve diagnostic-appropriate independence through social and communicative educational development, as well as vocational readiness programming.