Coordinator of Outpatient Services
Coordinator of Outpatient Services
Lifeworks is looking to add a Coordinator of Outpatient Services to our dynamic organization. As the Coordinator of Outpatient Services, you will be responsible for leading a clinical/ behavioral team that will provide clinical, therapeutic and supportive services in the community for adults and transition-aged youth with autism spectrum disorders and comorbid mental health disorders.
You will also be responsible for carrying a limited clinical caseload as well as coordinating and supervising the behavioral services provided by other community-based professionals. In time, and with growth, it is expected that the Coordinator position will evolve into an almost exclusively administrative and clinical supervisory role. As the Coordinator of Outpatient Services, you will report directly to Lifeworks’ Associate Director, while receiving support and guidance from the Agency’s Clinical Coordinator.
- Build a sustainable service model for the delivery of much needed community-based clinical/behavioral services for adults and transition-aged youth with ASD and comorbid mental health disorders.
- Supervise and direct all aspects of the community-based division’s clinical/behavioral processes, such as assessment, treatment planning, intervention, data collection, and case management, ensuring adherence to Agency standards.
- Initially, maintain a Specialized Clinical/ Therapeutic Intervention caseload, which yields a minimum 52 hours of monthly productivity.
- Provide at least 2 hours of Family Stability Counseling per month. Coordinate the service schedule for all community-based clinical/ behavioral activities.
- Provide administrative supervision to all staff members involved in the provision of community-based clinical/ behavioral services.
- Responsible for hiring, evaluation, disciplinary actions, and termination of employees.
- Work with General Counsel to establish Monarch Lifeworks as an approved Medicaid provider of behavioral health services.
- Assure that standards/regulations set by accrediting and/or licensing bodies are maintained.
- Represent the Agency in the development or maintenance of relationships with other organizations including sister agencies, public agencies, managed care companies, insurance companies, funders, and referral sources.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field.
- Valid Ohio LISW or LPCC required.
- Knowledge and experience pertaining to autism spectrum disorders, including functional analysis of behavior and behavioral management.
- Experience working with individuals with ASD adults and their families preferred.
- Experience in the realm of vocational training preferred.
- Knowledge and experience pertaining to individual and family therapy.
If interested, please submit your resume to HR@monarchlifeworks.org
About Lifeworks: Founded in 2013, Lifeworks seeks to provide vocational and educational opportunities for adults throughout Northeast Ohio with a diagnosis of autism. Lifeworks is a subsidiary of Bellefaire JCB, one of the nation’s leading providers and innovators of wellness, advocacy, and behavioral healthcare for children, youth, and their families. Building upon the successful Monarch Model developed at Bellefaire JCB’s Monarch Center for Autism, Lifeworks enables adults on the autism spectrum opportunities to express, explore, and achieve diagnostic-appropriate independence through social and communicative educational development, as well as vocational readiness programming.