Job Title: Shift Supervisor- Community Based Supported Living
Lifeworks is currently looking for a Shift Supervisor for our Supported Living Homes. As the Shift Supervisor, you will directly supervise the direct care staff of ASD Service Specialists in maintaining client safety and effective individualized supports, programming and services in a structured home setting. You will report to the Assistant Director and/or the Director of Supported Living Services and will be responsible for all aspects of the program’s operations, including creating and implementing innovative programming and supports for adults with autism.
As the Shift Supervisor, you will have responsibilities related to case management, clinical oversight and ensuring interdepartmental and interagency collaboration. You will work not only with your direct staff, but also with clients, their families and local community organizations.
Shifts: Tuesday-Saturday, hours may vary
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field (Special Education, Psychology, Speech and Language Pathology, etc.) is required, Master’s degree is preferred.
- Previous experience working within a residential environment and the ability to work with diverse groups of people possessing various strengths, aptitudes and abilities required.
- Sensitivity in relating to persons of varying backgrounds and demonstrate advanced knowledge of autism spectrum disorders, child and adolescent development, human sexuality, family dysfunction, psychology, sociology, behavior theory requried.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Certified Ohio Behavior Analyst or Ohio Licensed Teacher is also preferred.
- Openness to multi-disciplinary and eclectic approaches to treatment.
If interested, please send your resume to HR@monarchlifeworks.org
About Lifeworks: Founded in 2013, Lifeworks seeks to provide vocational and educational opportunities for adults throughout Northeast Ohio with a diagnosis of autism. Lifeworks is a subsidiary of Bellefaire JCB, one of the nation’s leading providers and innovators of wellness, advocacy, and behavioral healthcare for children, youth, and their families. Building upon the successful Monarch Model developed at Bellefaire JCB’s Monarch Center for Autism, Lifeworks enables adults on the autism spectrum opportunities to express, explore, and achieve diagnostic-appropriate independence through social and communicative educational development, as well as vocational readiness programming.