ASD Supported Living - Shift Supervisor
Founded in 2013, Lifeworks provides vocational and educational opportunities for adults throughout Northeast Ohio with a diagnosis of autism. Lifeworks is a sister agency of Bellefaire JCB, one of the nation’s leading providers and innovators of wellness, advocacy, and behavioral healthcare for children, youth, and their families. Building upon the successful Monarch Model developed at Bellefaire JCB’s Monarch Center for Autism, Lifeworks enables adults on the autism spectrum opportunities to express, explore, and achieve diagnostic-appropriate independence through social and communicative educational development as well as vocational readiness programming.
Lifeworks is currently looking for a Shift Supervisor for our Supported Living Homes. As the Shift Supervisor, you will directly supervise the direct care staff of Service Specialists in maintaining client safety and effective individualized supports, programming and services in a structured home setting. You will report to the Assistant Director and/or the Director of Supported Living Services and will be responsible for all aspects of the program’s operations, including creating and implementing innovative programming and supports for adults with autism. As the Shift Supervisor, you will be jointly responsible for program compliance with accreditation and state regulations and will have responsibilities related to case management, clinical oversight and ensuring interdepartmental and interagency collaboration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field (Special Education, Psychology, Speech and Language Pathology, etc.) is required, Master’s degree is preferred.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Certified Ohio Behavior Analyst or Ohio Licensed Teacher is also preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of autism spectrum disorders, child and adolescent development, human sexuality, family dysfunction, psychology, sociology, behavior theory.
- Openness to multi-disciplinary and eclectic approaches to treatment.
- Sensitivity in relating to persons of varying backgrounds and demonstrate ability to work with diverse groups of people possessing various strengths, aptitudes and abilities.
If interested, please send your resume to HR@monarchlifeworks.org
Why Work for Us?
At Lifeworks we pride ourselves in possessing a dynamic, collaborative culture throughout all of our programs. We value our employees and their commitment to our mission and offer competitive benefits including:
- A competitive salary
- Dental, vision and medical insurance
- Domestic partner benefits
- Free area health club memberships
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Paid long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
Other benefits of working at Lifeworks include:
- A friendly, professional and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- Career growth
- Field work experience and supervision hours for BCBA and BCaBA candidates.
- Year round free CEU trainings
Lifeworks • 22001 Fairmount Blvd. • Shaker Hts. • OH • 44118
Phone: 216.321.6744 • Fax: 216.321.5845 email@example.com